Stoughton Property Management
If you’re looking into finding an investment property in Stoughton, MA, odds are that you are also thinking about property management. And if you’re not, you should be! From daily maintenance to tenant relations, it can easily become quite overwhelming. But the key to maximizing your return on investment is hiring a team of experts informed and experienced in the property management industry.
When you partner with Real Property Management Associates, you are placing your property in hands that you can depend on. Our team specializes in thriving within the local market and understanding the needs of your tenants. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of investing in Stoughton real estate while letting us take care of the nuts and bolts of property management.
Property Management Services in Stoughton, MA
Our residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We provide professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always know when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. In addition to all that, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With RPM Associates, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Stoughton rental property. When it comes down to it, our main goal is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
Our main office is in Weymouth, MA and our other current services areas include:
Please note that we are not limited to the areas listed above, rather we are ready to grow with you and your needs. We will always work with you regarding both your property and your tenants. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Contact Real Property Management Associates
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every stage of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interrupting your daily life.
If you are interested in having your investment property managed by RPM Associates, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our Stoughton property managers, then contact us online or call us directly at 508-534-8044.
The answer depends on the time of year and the holiday calendar; however, our average is four weeks or less. The best time to have the rental on the market is from May to August.
We use a very accurate marketing database. It is about a 6-page report that shows your property’s expected rent rate and compares it to other rentals local to yours.
Our rigorous tenant screening process usually prevents these types of issues; however, if a problem should arise, our clients can rest assured that we always respond promptly and aggressively.
“When my father was no longer able to care for his home, I was left to take over. He had hired Brian Whicher as a property manager which was a true blessing! I had to manage my fathers property and affairs from Texas. Brian made the transition seamless and was on top of everything that needed done every step of the way! He got the most reasonable prices when things needed done and checked in with me before he spent one penny. He has a great resource of people he works with and gets the job done efficiently. He took a situation that could’ve been a nightmare for me and made it seem effortless! A true gem and someone I could trust! Couldn’t have done it with out him. It’s nice to find hard working, honest and decent people to work with that get right back to you when needed. Brian is a life saver, he took a stressful situation and made a world of difference! Forever greatful! Thanks Brian”
– Evelee T